Why choose Corl?
Corl’s revenue sharing makes it easy for crypto investors to invest in companies through a digital token and earn competitive returns.
Revenue sharing aligns the interests of entrepreneurs and investors.
Simple and Easy Process
Fundraising and investing have never been easier. Request early access today!
Track and review your investments’ progress with a few simple clicks.
How it works?
Meet the new investment model for early stage companies.
Benefits to entrepreneurs and investors
A straightforward investment method based on revenue.
- Access to long term growth capital.
- Grow on your own terms without any dilution or personal guarantees.
- Remain in full control of your company.
- Flexible repayment approach—pay as you grow.
- Invest in businesses and potentially receive a portion of the revenue they generate.
- Earn attractive returns.
- Diversify your portfolio beyond stocks and bonds through crypto assets.
- Help grow the tech ecosystem.
What is revenue sharing?
Revenue sharing or revenue based financing is a type of funding whereby investors inject capital into a business in return for a percentage of its revenue. The loan payments are tied to monthly revenue, going up for strong-revenue months and down for low-revenue months.
For investors, it provides the opportunity to access robust revenue potential. Mutually beneficial? You bet! At Corl we know that when the interests of entrepreneurs and investors are aligned, that’s when true growth begins.
Simple transparent pricing
Our revenue sharing structure uses a simple, transparent pricing model so you know your total commitment from day one without any dilution.
We’ve built a comprehensive list of FAQs to answer your questions and make your visit worthwhile.