Effective Date: November 2, 2017
2. Limitation of Use. This Web site and all its contents are intended solely for your use alone. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create, work from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the content design, source code, software, photos, images and other information from this Web site. The content on this Web site may be used only as a resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the content on this Web site is strictly prohibited. We reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Web site. Access to this Web site does not confer, nor shall such access be considered as conferring, upon anyone any license under any of these intellectual property rights. Access to this Web site does not authorize anyone to use any of the Company’s name, logo, mark or any other intellectual property in any manner, except if prior written approval is obtained.
We reserve the right, in our discretion and without notice to you, to limit loan quantities, refuse orders, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders as set forth in the Borrower Agreement or the Lender Agreement, whichever is applicable to you, if we believe that your conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
3. Eligibility. Use of the Web site and the Services is limited to parties that lawfully can enter into and form contracts under applicable law. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, minors may not use the Services. Every person that uses the Services represents and warrants to us that he or she is not a minor and that he or she has the capacity to enter into a binding contract. If the Services are being obtained for a business purpose, every person or entity that uses the Services represents and warrants to us that you are the authorized representative of the business with full authority to enter into a binding agreement on behalf of the business. To register, you must provide your real name, address, phone number and e-mail address, along with other information that may be required from time to time. For business purpose users, you must provide your real name, title, business address, business phone and fax numbers, and e-mail address along with other information that may be required from time to time.
4. Third-Parties. This Web site may contain hyperlinks, which will take you out of the Company’s Web site and connect you to third party sites. The Company is providing these hyperlinks to you only as a convenience. The inclusion of any hyperlink does not imply endorsement by us of the sites. These sites are not under our control and by accessing them; you do so at your own risk.
5. No Warranties. THE WEB SITE AND THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. CUSTOMER’S USE OF AND RELIANCE THEREON ARE AT CUSTOMER’S OWN AND SOLE RISK. WE MAKE NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED ON THE WEB SITE AND THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION:
THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR; AND
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHICH YOU OBTAIN FROM US OR THROUGH THE USE OF SERVICES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
6. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS OR MANDATARIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, CONTENT PROVIDERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEB SITE, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, FAULT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER OR NOT ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE COMPANY.
7. Indemnity. YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD US AND OUR SUBSIDIARIES, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, AND EMPLOYEES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES) ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH (A) YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT, AS AMENDED FROM TIME TO TIME; (B) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY STATE, PROVINCIAL, FEDERAL, FOREIGN OR INTERNATIONAL LAWS, CODES OR REGULATIONS; AND/OR (C) YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY THIRD PARTY’S RIGHTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INFRINGEMENT OF ANY COPYRIGHT, VIOLATION OF ANY PROPRIETARY RIGHT AND INVASION OF ANY PRIVACY RIGHTS. THIS OBLIGATION WILL SURVIVE THE TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
8. Monitoring of the Site. We have no duty to monitor the Web site; however, you understand and agree that we have the right to monitor the Web site electronically when we see fit and to reveal any information you provide as required or appropriate to comply with any law, regulation or other governmental request, to operate the Web site, or to shield ourselves or other users of the Web site.
15. Email Communication. The Company would like your express consent to send you future electronic messages (Email) to the email address you provided regarding our products and services. By becoming a user, you agree to receive emails from the Company relating to activities and products provided by Corl Financial Technologies Inc. Your consent will remain valid unless withdrawn and may be shared with third parties. Once you receive electronic messages from the Company, you will have the ability to easily and permanently unsubscribe from further electronic messages. The Company does not sell or share your information. If you have any questions regarding the Company electronic messaging policy, you may contact us at www.corl.io.